An Adapter is required for other transmitters, consisting on a short cable with a female 3.5 mono jack on one end, and the type of connector required for the particular transmitter at the other end. Available Adapter types are:
- DJI Phantom 2 Transmitter (jack 3.5mm stereo)
- Futaba Square Plug
- DIN6 for Futaba Round Plug and Hitec
- Multiplex (DIN5, compatible with DIN7 and DIN8)
- Graupner with Trainer Socket (jack 3.5mm stereo)
- ESky/WFly/Storm/HK-T4A/HK-T6A (minDIN4)
Please note: the AeroSIM Flight Simulator includes an USB interface with a 3.5 mono jack that can be directly connected to the following transmitters without the need for a adaptor: JR, Spektrum, Hitec Aurora, Turnigy 9X, Walkera Devo, FrSky Taranis X9D, Graupner (with DSC).