The genuine CUAV Pixhack autopilot kit is based on the Pixhawk platform.
There are a few major improvements in the pixhack design:
- IMU sensors now mounted on a floating platform to ensure accurate sensor readings.
- A large anti interference shield which ensures your sensors will not report false values.
- The use of the Ublox M8N GPS module ensures super accurate positional information thanks the ability for the M8N GPS module to receive signals from both GPS and the Russian GLONASS satellite network.
- The cable connection type used in Pixhack is also a major improvement.
The hardware parameters introduction:
The processor :
- 32-bit 2M flash STM32F427 Cortex M4, with hardware floating-point processing unit.
- Frequency: 168MHZ，
- 256K RAM 2,
- 32-bit STM32F103 backup co-processor .
- L3GD20 three-axis digital 16 bit gyroscope
- LSM303D three-axis ,14 bit accelerometer/ magnetometer
- MPU6000 6 axis accelerometer/magnetometer
- MS5611 High precision barometer
Work environment and the voltage:
Temperature range: – 5 ~ 50 degrees
PM sensor , operating voltage : 2-6S PM
Sensor output voltage : 5.4V 3A
PWM OUT input power supply voltage : 9V
Highest (support high pressure actuator, and the original Pixhawk does not support the power supply above 5.5 V ) Two-way power supply automatic redundancy(PM interface and PWM OUT interface) ,PM interface preferred power supply, malfunction automatically switch to the PWM OUT interface power supply.
Main flight control size : 68mmX44mmX15MM
Weight : 68g
Data interface :
- five UART, A compatible with high voltage , two with the hardware flow control
- One CAN
- Spektrum DSM/DSM2/DSM-X Satellite receiver compatible with the input
- Futaba SBUS compatible with the input and output
- PPM signal input
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- I2C Protocol device extension
- Reserve a SPI interface
- 3.3 and 6.6 VADC input
- External MICRO USB interface
- 13 PWM/Actuator output
- Multitone buzzer and unlocking button state , led interface
Peripheral device :
- Support Fixed wing, Multicopter , Helicopter , Car ,Boat firmware
- Support the receiver types: S-Bus, DSM2，PPM . Note: If it is a common PWM receiver, then need a PPM encoder .
- Recommend the battery type: 2S ~ 6S lithium polymer battery
- System configuration requirements: Windows XP SP3/7/8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Support external CUAV products : MINIM OSD , CUAV 3DR Radio , DIGI XTend , CUAV RTB BOX , MAAT tracking antenna , Optical flow sensor .